Dreams are always a hot topic! Everyone dreams, and everyone wonders what their dreams mean… And Lauri Loewenberg has become the go-to expert with the media.
- “I could sit here in bed and talk to you all day Lauri Loewenberg”
- -Kathie Lee Gifford
Lauri has been invited to share her expertise on Dr. Oz, The Katie Couric Show, The Bethenny Frankel show, The Steve Harvey Show, The View, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Anderson Cooper 360, “Sleep” with Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Fox Business Network just to name a few. She has even hosted her own special “In Your Wildest Dreams” on Discovery Channel.
With a background in theater and over 15 years of dream research under her belt, Lauri is the perfect expert to put on your show. Her media savvy, coupled with her ability to explain the confusing and mysterious language of dreams in simple and practical terms,has made her a media favorite.
- “You were amazing! You had everyone in the control room laughing!”
- -Brett Harris, Dr. Oz producer
- “Thank you again for a wonderful segment! Everyone loved it. You were terrific!”
- – Annie Scranton, Producer “Good Morning America
Watch Some of Lauri’s TV Appearances
Lauri’s first appearance on Dr. Oz. She has appeared several times since.
Lauri explains why we jerk awake when we have a falling dream and analyzes Cindy’s and Jerry’s dreams.
Lauri hopped into bed with Katie Couric for the dream segment of her sleep episode.
- Lauri helps Bethenny Frankel understand her dream about making out with Mark Zuckerberg!
Lauri has appeared multiple times on the popular morning show The Daily Buzz.
Lauri sat down with Campbell Brown on The Today Show and discussed the most common dreams we all have.
Lauri spent 2 glorious nights in a row on Anderson Cooper 360 analyzing viewers’ dreams.
After Anderson Cooper turned to , CNN asked Lauri to participate in a Dr. Sanjay special report on Sleep. CNN sent a camera crew to my home and spent a few days following me around.
Lauri sat down with the ladies of the View in ’04 for their Halloween special. Everybody was in costume great fun! Lauri explained how nightmares are actually good for you!
Lauri sat down with Diane Saywer, discussed dreams and analyzed a dream from Desperate Housewives.
– Bill Robertson, Anchor “More at Midday” WSMV Channel 4, Nashville, TN
“Thank you for coming on the show. That was very cool! How often are you in Vegas? We’d love to do it again!”
– Ricki Cheese, Anchor “Action News in the Morning” KTNV Channel 13, Las Vegas