Dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg believes if you have a sex dream about someone, it’s not necessarily because you desire them, but more that you want to be like them. “Sex in a dream isn’t as much about a physical union you want, as it is about a psychological union you need,”
- MLK’s Dream You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Your recurring dreams can determine your New Year’s resolutions
- Your Quarantine Dreams Might Be The Best Thing To Happen To You!
- Dream On It
- The MTV Video Music Awards Are Tonight and These Winners Have Had Some Crazy Dreams!
- When snakes slither into our dreams
- When you can’t open your eyes in a dream