A nightmare is connected to and trying to help you with an unpleasant situation in your life,” Lauri Loewenberg, a certified dream analyst in Apollo Beach, Florida, told HuffPost. A recurring nightmare would likely be caused by either an ongoing difficult issue that is yet to be resolved … or a recurring behavior pattern that leads to a recurring difficult issue.
- Dream On It
- The MTV Video Music Awards Are Tonight and These Winners Have Had Some Crazy Dreams!
- When you can’t open your eyes in a dream
- Dreams, Social Media and Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- How To Figure Out Numbers and Amounts in Dreams
- Abraham Lincoln’s Prophetic Dream
- Celebrity Nightmares
- Looking in a mirror in a dream
- Dismemberment dreams
- 5 Warning Dreams That You’re About To Totally Lose It