Look at your dreams as your best friend who provides brutally honest commentary and advice for you every night, only because she loves you, wants the best for you, and knows you want her to tell you like it is,” Lauri Quinn Loewenberg, a professional dream analyst and the author of Dream on It, Unlock Your Dreams Change Your Life, tells Bustle.
- MLK’s Dream You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Your recurring dreams can determine your New Year’s resolutions
- Your Quarantine Dreams Might Be The Best Thing To Happen To You!
- Dream On It
- The MTV Video Music Awards Are Tonight and These Winners Have Had Some Crazy Dreams!
- When snakes slither into our dreams
- When you can’t open your eyes in a dream