Look at your dreams as your best friend who provides brutally honest commentary and advice for you every night, only because she loves you, wants the best for you, and knows you want her to tell you like it is,” Lauri Quinn Loewenberg, a professional dream analyst and the author of Dream on It, Unlock Your Dreams Change Your Life, tells Bustle.
- Dream On It
- The MTV Video Music Awards Are Tonight and These Winners Have Had Some Crazy Dreams!
- When you can’t open your eyes in a dream
- Dreams, Social Media and Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- How To Figure Out Numbers and Amounts in Dreams
- Abraham Lincoln’s Prophetic Dream
- Celebrity Nightmares
- Looking in a mirror in a dream
- Dismemberment dreams
- 5 Warning Dreams That You’re About To Totally Lose It